With over 100 plus acres of camping grounds there’s heaps of options available and plenty of space! Our main camping areas are divided into several areas.
- Front Camp – Located up at the front near the main entrance. Front Camp is near the MotoX and SuperX tracks, enduro tracks and kids tracks ideal for families with young kids, serviced by two amenity blocks with hot showers and flushing toilets
- Middle Camp – a huge 40 acre camping ground located 3kms from base surrounded by the action of the enduro tracks. Has two amenity blocks with hot showers and flushing toilets
- Main Camp – a bit more rustic with the old donkey boiler. You’ll need to stoke the boiler to get hot water to the showers! Main Camp is only open Easter weekend and other dates by prior arrangement with Management.
- Powered sites – Over 20 sites at Front Camp big enough for a decent base station. Other powered sites are located under the fig trees by the office and a couple next to the cabins
- Premium camping areas – covered areas with power, most notably the Quad Riders Shed at Front Camp
Below is a map of Front Camp powered and unpowered camping plus an overview of Manar Park showing the locations of Middle and Main Camp
We require a deposit to be paid to guarantee your booking of a powered campsite. The deposit payable is $30.00 per night for each powered site required. This is a non-refundable deposit unless cancellation is made over 3 weeks ahead of your arrival date.
No deposit required for an unpowered camping site, but you must make a booking
Upon arrival at the park you will be charged the remaining balance for the powered camping site based on number of adults and children, surcharges if booking a premium site and any applicable 4WD and/or riding fees. Thank you.